it works wonderfully..but since it's so perfect..other programmer can just simply take the encoded code and decode it back here...is there anyway to prevent that?tq..
Posted by Nick at June 8, 2012 23:36:56 UTC
First of all, your script works great! now i have this problem: i have to decode 151442 characters, how can i do this? i know the script only process 100000. Can anyone help me, or is there a i way i can send the code by email?
thanks in advance
Posted by Robert Lie at June 9, 2012 20:49:20 UTC
You can now decode scripts with max 200000 characters.
Posted by Chefo at June 11, 2012 10:59:05 UTC
Help with this tough one? Thx!
Posted by Nick at June 11, 2012 16:34:57 UTC
Robert lie: I cant find words to thank you, your solution was awesome, now i was able access the code. Keep up the good work, i love this script!
nice tool, i successed decode my php base64 code. thank you :)
Posted by Florian at October 25, 2012 14:05:53 UTC
I have tested your online tools with a mixed script (PHP, HTML and JS).
Encode and decode work very well.
But when i try to test to decode on my server, I get this error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in........"
What do you do for correctly decode the code ?
Thanks a lot for help and answers
Here is a little sample of my code:
require_once('fct_php/fct.php'); // Les fct PHP
require_once('fct_php/mdetect.php'); //La lib de de detection browser client
$detect = new uagent_info(); // Instanciation objet pour récup browser client
Posted by Edhaker13 at November 28, 2012 01:09:01 UTC
Wow thanks It turns out it was really encoded, thank you I was annoyed that it was entering code that I didn't see so this helped out a lot
Number of decoded steps applied
The PHP code is encoded by the following nested functions sequence
001 - eval(gzinflate(base64_decode('...')))
002 - eval(gzuncompress(base64_decode('...')))
003 - eval(gzuncompress(base64_decode('...')))
004 - eval(gzuncompress(base64_decode('...')))
005 - eval(gzuncompress(base64_decode('...')))
006 - eval(gzuncompress(base64_decode('...')))
007 - eval(gzuncompress(base64_decode('...')))
008 - eval(gzuncompress(base64_decode('...')))
009 - eval(gzuncompress(base64_decode('...')))
Posted by Nino at February 4, 2013 12:17:46 UTC
ooooooohhhhhh God, thankyou so muuuccchhhhh...
This tools was so awesomee
Posted by Rasheed at February 11, 2013 10:33:52 UTC
its a wonder full tool...thanks a lot
Posted by Prashant at February 15, 2013 13:21:09 UTC
Posted by Lavaca at April 4, 2013 13:31:40 UTC
wonderful service, thank you very much
Posted by Ravinder at April 19, 2013 17:09:29 UTC
I Decode a file with your decoder and it decoded successfully but what i notice is your decoder have some fault my actual script contain a word array and when i decode it encrypted file to match it with actual file i notice that your decoder read a to 1 and so the output come as 1rr1y which should be array ..... and some minor problem i got.........please clear it what is this am i doing something wrong or your decoder does not work properly.......
Posted by Moh6000 at May 4, 2013 19:07:58 UTC
i am new please after decode i have receved this code wat i do now