Posted comments (7)

Posted by Richard at December 4, 2016 06:33:11 UTC
Should this page not be updated to include the 3.3v connection and the move away from the TTN Croft? (Everything is outdated as it's uploaded these days!) Great site btw - super content.
Posted by Felix at December 14, 2016 16:45:32 UTC
I have problem getting rid of the "unrecognized transceiver" error message when running the compiled binary. I'm using Raspberry Pi 3 with v1.3 of the LoRa Shield. Not sure whether this is the reason why...
Posted by Baxter at December 27, 2016 07:45:49 UTC
dragino V1.3 doesnt use 5v, it uses 3.3 v instead

solution
dont connect dragino pin 23(5v) with raspi pin 2(5v)
instead
connect dragino pin 22(3.3v) with raspi pin 1(3.3v)
Posted by Fedor at March 11, 2017 15:13:16 UTC
Baxter, thank you. I've connected p22 to p1. LED on lora shield has been lighted. But I still receive "unrecognised transiever". Have you got any ideas?
Posted by Sam at May 19, 2017 11:33:25 UTC
Hi sir!
I'm trying to use the Lora module I bought to build a gateway.
The module is SPI interface and it work successful with Arduino, the sample code I use is from : https://github.com/sandeepmistry/arduino-LoRa
And then I saw the project of using Pi and Dragino Lora module to build a gateway also with SPI interface.
But the Raspberry Pi can't read my Lora module but Arduino.
I used the SPI test sample code from Raspberry forum, the test result showed the Pi can read from arduino but nothing from Lora module.
Here's my module: http://imgur.com/ksYBNBQ
Could you tell me where did I go wrong?
Posted by Arjan at June 25, 2017 10:03:06 UTC
Please note that the used github.com/tftelkamp/single_chan_pkt_fwd has been deprecated. It's no longer maintained and above all: has never supported downlinks, and hence no OTAA either.
Posted by Intern Usmc at August 18, 2017 03:52:45 UTC
My gateway uses the same configuration above but operates at 915 MHz. I am using the single channel packet forwarder code by tfelkamp.

My gateway only the detects the first message it received and ignores the all messages afterwards. It is still connected to the TTN server but does not receive anymore messages.

Can anyone explain what might be the cause of this?