Posted comments (29)

Posted by Fee1 at September 21, 2010 08:38:10 UTC
needs to decrypt the code in the image
Posted by Pirlouit at December 16, 2010 16:29:32 UTC
This sounds interesting, but using the "upload secret file" option doesn't seem to work. I've tried it using several browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Opera) and none gave the download link for the generated image.
Is this still supported ?
Posted by Robert Lie at December 17, 2010 15:25:28 UTC
Pirlouit, thank you for mentioning the problem. I have fixed it!
Posted by Microdot at January 27, 2011 12:21:27 UTC
Q. How come the encryption tool only works with images with file sizes of up to 300kb, but the decryption tool works with images with file sizes of up to 4mb?

Seems to be some considerable disparity there and little point having a decryption tool that can process far larger images than can actually be created using the encryption tool?
Posted by Tksalvo at April 10, 2011 19:34:49 UTC
Would it be acceptable for me to recommend your site for people who upload photos to websites for commercial reasons and who wish to have a degree of protection?
Posted by Jc at April 26, 2011 18:20:19 UTC
Thanks for providing this demo! I am able to hide a secret file, but when I try to extract the hidden file, I never get a download link.
Posted by Robert Lie at April 27, 2011 10:52:00 UTC
Jc,

The download link can be found below the text "Download encrypted image or secret file:"
Posted by Sascha at July 12, 2012 18:03:38 UTC
Cheers
Posted by Ettore at August 29, 2012 20:09:51 UTC
good
Posted by Paul Willis at December 1, 2012 22:05:05 UTC
I am sure this is an hidden steganography message, but can't seem to find the answer, it does also finish png
Posted by Flavettes at December 15, 2012 08:52:18 UTC
excellent
Posted by Todd at February 11, 2013 22:06:53 UTC
Tried to decrypt an embedded file in a .png and the site is hanging on "Processing..." never refreshing with a download link.
Posted by Alan at March 29, 2013 03:34:43 UTC
I made a steg image. It seems to work for me. I used it for a geocaching puzzle. It is hosted on photobucket. I go to the cache page and click the image. It takes me to photo bucket. I download it to my desktop. Then I come to this page and upload it. I use the password I used to create it (I created it on this site). It works. Six to seven to eight times, it worked. I always use an image I download from photobucket. Not a single other person can make it work though. Every time they try, the decrypt function just gets stuck in "processing".
Posted by Sidik at May 2, 2013 09:58:04 UTC
good idea and excellent, how i get the source?
Posted by Cyberman at August 29, 2013 06:53:33 UTC
i find it very useful..i will be a regular user
Posted by Cj at June 9, 2014 15:54:48 UTC
Its very useful tool but if a file is in jpg format this tool doesn't seems to work.So,I changed extension of encrypted jpg to png and then tried to decrypt it.But,the tool says : * The uploaded encrypted png image is invalid.
Can you please tell me the solution or at least proper advice?
Thanks in Anticipation.
Posted by Kinman at March 4, 2015 03:22:18 UTC
nice
Posted by Leonardo at April 5, 2015 19:41:37 UTC
What algorithm does this tool use?
Posted by Xl600rm at April 16, 2015 07:18:46 UTC
Posted by Ekakay at July 1, 2015 16:01:41 UTC
where did the encrypted image save ? how can i find it?
Posted by Agent07 at July 8, 2015 11:49:53 UTC
Cool!
Posted by Remesha Davis at September 14, 2015 21:36:31 UTC
This is for class.
Posted by A859 at November 27, 2015 09:15:22 UTC
nice!
Posted by Puzzle Cacher at February 2, 2016 03:05:23 UTC
Hey, i'm trying to use this for a puzzle cache. When I upload it to geocaching.com, it stops recognizing that there is information hidden in the picture. It seems it only works from the original file. Is there any way to post this online so that others can save it and upload it here to decrypt the message?

I swear when I tested it the other night, it worked, but it is definitely not working now
Posted by Ayid at February 28, 2016 18:48:14 UTC
Hi

It is quite interesting tool that i have ever been recognized through my research about steganography

i request the builder of this tool contact me by my email in the same post , I would really thankful for that

Kind Regards,
Ayid
Posted by Exmun at April 25, 2016 17:14:16 UTC
good
Posted by Jay at September 16, 2016 16:36:35 UTC
How can you view it manually like decrypting using other methods?
Posted by Plasmator at February 20, 2017 12:55:04 UTC
I'm coding an offline batch decrypter for PNGs encrypted with this tool.

I did some simple tests and can see what bits change but not sure of your encoding scheme - your method uses additional bits for other things presumably.

Would you be open to sharing details of the AES encryption (algo & paramaters) and the RGB bit encoding scheme ?

Please email me for more details or discussion.
Posted by John Smith at March 9, 2017 13:57:17 UTC
site hanging while trying to decode a file.