|The following terms and conditions govern your use of Mobilefish.com RSS Service ("RSS Service"). Please read them carefully. By using the RSS Service, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you cannot agree with these terms and conditions, do not use the RSS Service. These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page. By continuing to use the RSS Service, you accept any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions.
Last revised: June 25, 2005
- If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, your access to the RSS Service may by suspended or terminated without notice, in addition to other remedies. Mobilefish.com reserves the right to discontinue the RSS Service, or change the content or formatting of the RSS Service, at any time without notice to you, and to require the immediate discontinuance of any specific use of the RSS Service.
- Individuals may use the RSS Service for personal, non-commercial purposes only. All others must obtain Mobilefish.com express prior written consent.
- You agree not to associate any feeds from the RSS Service with any content that might harm the reputation of Mobilefish.com, its authors, contributors, and partners.
- You agree to use the RSS Service only to provide headlines, each with a functional link to the associated tutorial or article on the Mobilefish.com website that shall display the full content immediately (e.g., no jump pages or other intermediate or interstitial pages). You further agree not to frame or otherwise control the browser window (if any) in which our content opens, including limiting the size or position of such window.
- You agree to provide proper attribution to Mobilefish.com as the source of the content in reasonable proximity to your use thereof, and you agree that you will not modify the format or branding of the headlines, digests and other information provided in the RSS Service. The RSS Service may not be disassembled or otherwise redistributed by third-party RSS providers without Mobilefish.com express prior written consent. You may not add any content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to the RSS Service.
- Mobilefish.com provides the RSS Service as is and shall not be held liable for your use of the information, content, or material contained therein. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE RSS SERVICE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.