|To determine which default Google Map should be displayed when your web page is loaded, do the following:
- Enter the street, zip code, city and/or state.
You must enter it in this sequence, separated by a comma.
You may omit one or more of these values.
1600 amphitheatre parkway, ca 94043, mountain view [Country: United States]
prinsengracht 267, amsterdam [Country: Netherlands]
11011 berlin-tiergarten, berlin [Country: Germany]
- Select the country where the street, zip code, city and/or state can be found.
- Press the button "Check if the address is valid".
- A popup window opens displaying the address information you entered earlier. Press the OK button.
- Google is contacted, to check if the location can be found. Press the OK button again.
- If the location is found, press the "Generate code" button.
- Zoom and/or move the map until you are satisfied and press again the "Generate code" button.
- The baloon marker, indicating the location, will only be displayed if the field "Enter info window text" contains a text.
- You can repeat steps 1-7 as many times.