|To determine which default Google Map should be displayed when your web page is loaded, do the following:
- Method 1: Enter coordinate
Enter the exact coordinate (latitude and longitude).
The latitude coordinate must be in degrees, as a number between -90 and +90. The longitude coordinate must be in degrees, as a number between -180 and +180.
Method 2: Double click the map
Locate the location on the map and double click the location. The corresponding coordinates will be displayed in the latitude and longitude input fields.
- Press the "Generate code" button.
- Zoom and/or move the map until you are satisfied and press again the "Generate code" button.
- The baloon marker, indicating the location, will only be displayed if the field "Enter info window text" contains a text.
- You can repeat steps 1-3 as many times.