Posted comments (7)

Posted by Intern Usmc at August 15, 2017 01:31:48 CEST

Thank you for the tutorial.

I am using a hope RFM95 Cytron shield ( for my project. The LoRa module is tuned for 915 MHz. May know which line should be changed if I want the code to work at 915 MHz frequency?

So far I have made the following changes to the confg.h file
-uncommentated #define CFG_us915 1
-other changes similar to step 14 (in your guideline)

When I compile and upload the ttn-abp sketch, I got the following error.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\arduino-lmic-master\src\lmic\radio.c:596:9: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf'

printf("%lu: %s, freq=%lu, SF=%d, BW=%d, CR=4/%d, IH=%d\n",

*from bottom of Arduino IDE

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\arduino-lmic-master\src\lmic\lmic.c:1508
*from serial monitor

Hope you can give me some tips to troubleshoot the problem.

Posted by Intern Usmc at August 16, 2017 08:45:35 CEST

I believe the solution is to uncomment the line in no 15 in config.h #define CFG_us915 and #define LMIC_DEBUG_LEVEL 2. But, I left the following lines commented as they cause some problem when I uncomment it.
//#define LMIC_FAILURE_TO Serial
//#define DISABLE_PING

I am unsure why but maybe someone can please give some hint to this behaviour.

Posted by Daniel at November 29, 2017 18:38:04 CET

thanks for sharing this amazing tutorial!

I have a question. The Arduino UNO logical ports work with 5 volts. Isn't it going to burn the RFM95 module?

Posted by Edelweiss at January 3, 2018 16:35:37 CET

Thank you for your tutorial.
I followed the 3 first steps and now, I have to build an antenna :
coil antenna or wire antenna !
Apparently, you get the best result with a coil antenna.
Now, I have questions :
- can we take any coil to have an antenna ?
- for the wire antenna, the wire with a diameter of 0.254mm, can we use a jumper wire with the appropriate dimension ?

Posted by Manuel at February 19, 2018 09:48:58 CET
Thanks for the useful information!!! Very helpful!! :-)
Posted by Joe Bloggs at March 3, 2018 22:29:25 CET
Is the RFM95 compatible with the 5V logic levels of the Arduino Uno?
Posted by Yong at March 9, 2018 09:06:42 CET
Dear sir,

For the connected UNO to the SX1276, could you tell me which pin on the UNO is for the following pins on the SX1276 please?

Thank you very much.