WebRTC without signaling server
Local user (input box A)
- Local and remote user both uses this web application.
- The local user creates an offer by pressing button 'Create Offer'.
- The local user copies the offer from input box A and send this to the remote user (e.g.: email).
- The remote user paste this offer (Session Description Protocol) in input box B.
- The remote user creates an answer by pressing button 'Answer'.
- The remote user copies the answer from input box A and send this to the local user (e.g.: email).
- The local user paste this answer in input box B and presses button 'Answer'.
- A peer-to-peer connection is created between local and remote user browsers.
- Only when the peer-to-peer connection is established you can use the Video, Chat or File Transfer functionalities.
- Use Chrome browser if you want to see the console logging.
Remote user (input box B)
Local User Screen
Remote User Screen
Upload and send a file:
File upload progress:
Receive file progress: