This service allows you to upload your own ringtone, wallpaper, screensaver, movie or
Java application and then download it directly to your mobile phone. No registration is required.
Your mobile must be WAP or Web enabled.
This service is free of charge; however your operator may charge you for using WAP or Web.
Why should you pay for fun if you can get it free? Consult your operator to find out their specific charges.
How this free service works:
- First determine which mobile phone you have. If you do not know your mobile phone manufacturer and model or
it is not listed here, just select:
Manufacturer: Unknown Manufacturer
Model: Unknown Model
- Upload any of the following filetypes (max file size = 500 KB):
.3gp, .aac, .adp, .amr, .ani, .avi, .bmp, .cod, .emy, .gif, .imy, .jar, .jpeg, .jpg, .mid, .midi, .mkv, .mmf, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .mpn, .mtf, .n3a, .ngd, .nol, .nqd, .nth, .pco, .pic, .pmd, .png, .rm, .rng, .scs, .sdt, .seq, .sis, .thm, .vcf, .vcs, .vox, .wav, .wbmp
For the curios among us: A more technical explanation about MIME types and file extensions.
- If you upload any of the following images: .jpg, .gif, .png, .bmp you can resize (max 600 x 600 px) or convert it to another type.
- Each uploaded file gets an unique ID. Write down this ID. You will need it to download your file onto your mobile phone.
- On your mobile phone enter one of these URLs depending which one your mobile phone supports:
- On you mobile phone select menu option: Download a file. See screenshot "download file to mobile phone".
- On you mobile phone enter the ID to download your file. See screenshot "enter id to download file to mobile phone".
- Before you download your file on your mobile phone, check the displayed information.
If you agree, select the Download file link. See screenshot "select download file link to download your file to mobile phone".
If you upload a Java application/game (JAR file) the Mobilefish.com upload service creates its own JAD file.
You do not need to upload the JAD file, it is automatically created for you.
- The file is downloaded onto your mobile phone. See screenshot "file downloaded to mobile phone".
If you try to install a Java application/game onto your mobile phone it first downloads the JAD file created by this service.
Then you will be prompted to confirm the downloading of the JAR file.
If you press yes then you can download the JAR file and install the game/application.
Make sure that the JAR file will fit on your mobile phone.
Most mobile phones have a limitation on the size of all Java games/applications installed.
- All uploaded files will remain online for only 2 hours and then will be automatically deleted.
- To check if the uploaded file is still available enter the ID in the section "Check availability of the uploaded file". If the file is not available anymore, just start all over again.
Check availability of the uploaded file: