This tool generates Dutch bank account numbers and Dutch citizen service numbers.
The generated numbers should only be used for testing purposes. For example testing e-commerce sites, testing financial software etc.
The randomly generated Dutch bank account numbers and Dutch citizen service numbers meet all requirements, but this does not mean they actually exist and are in use.
Information about Dutch bank account numbers
Information about Dutch citizen service numbers
- Dutch bank account numbers have maximum 10 digits.
- Dutch bank account numbers with 8 digits does not exist.
- Dutch bank account numbers with 9 or 10 digits must comply with the Eleven test.
- The Eleven test is not applied on account numbers with 1 till 7 digits. These account numbers are called "Girorekeningnummers" and are only used by the Dutch bank Postbank. In 2009 Postbank merged with ING Bank and is now called ING. These "Girorekeningnummers" are still in use.
The Dutch citizen service number (Burgerservicenummer or BSN, formerly known as SoFinummer) is a unique personal ID number,
and every Dutch citizen who is registered in the population register at the municipal authorities has one. The citizen service numbers
are used by all Dutch government organisations.
YOU USE THIS SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. MOBILEFISH.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SERVICE.
- The Dutch citizen service number has always 9 digits.
- Dutch citizen service number must comply with the Eleven test.
- The first number can start with a 0.
All financial related services on this website:
Input generate Dutch bank account numbers and Dutch citizen service numbers:
Output generate Dutch bank account numbers and Dutch citizen service numbers: