Change the context path of your web application.
If you have created a web application (for example called "main"), you must deploy it in directory ..\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\main
If you want to deploy "main" in another directory, for example C:\workspace_tomcat, follow this procedure.
Operating system used
Windows XP Home Edition Version 5.1 SP 2
- Create directory C:\workspace_tomcat.
- Move directory ..\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\main to C:\mobilefish_tomcat.
- Delete the empty directory ..\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\main
- Edit file ..\Tomcat 4.1\conf\server.xml
<Context path="/main" docBase="C:\workspace_tomcat\main"
debug="0" reloadable="true" crossContext="false">
Note: The reloadable attribute should only be set to "true" in the development environment. When a file is changed in WEB-INF/classes or WEB-INF/lib, Tomcat will reload the application after a few seconds. Checking for changed files takes some resources and should only be used in a development environment.
- To access the main web application: